About Me

My photo
I'm a wife and mother of the 2 most beautiful kids you have ever seen! ;)

Thursday, July 31, 2008

Daddy daughter dates





I have been at a meeting it seems like every night the last few weeks. So, Emma and daddy have been hanging out quite a bit. He is so sweet with her and loves to teach her. He is very patient and takes the time to do little things that sometimes I get too "busy" to do. They have done dinner at McDonald's, gone to the park and their favorite, "Home Depot" I really feel like I am missing out! Things should slow down here soon and I am looking forward to that.






1 comment:

Margaret Graham said...

BEAUTIFUL SUSAN!!!!!!!!
I LOVED THE PICTURES, THE COMMENTS YOU WROTE ABOUT PICTURES... KIDS MAY NOT REMEMBER ALL YOU DO, BUT THEY DO HAVE A FEW MEMORIES FROM GREAT TIMES WITH PARENTS, I DO HAVE AND SOMETIMES GREAT MEMORIES OF MY FAMILY TOGETHER AS A KID!! YOU GUYS ARE GREAT PARENTS AND VERY PATIENT AND LOVING TOWARD YOUR PRINCESS, GREAT JOB!!!!
I LOVE YOU AND YOUR FAMILY, KEEP UP THE GREAT WORK!!!!!!!


emma sandwich

emma sandwich