About Me

My photo
I'm a wife and mother of the 2 most beautiful kids you have ever seen! ;)

Tuesday, July 8, 2008

We made it through the last hoop!

OK, I know it has been way too long since my last posting.............I warned you remember? I am bad at this. OK the state came out to inspect/license our home a few months ago. We had EVERYTHING locked up. Our toothpaste, deodorant and anything else we needed on a daily basis was under lock and key. VERY inconvenient. We had to put up a whole new fence! We weren't prepared for that at all. Thanks to our good neighbors and a willing husband we have a new fence that passed the 2nd inspection. Thanks to my mom and dad too! They helped a lot! :) We then had our interviews with the county and that went really well. I think they found us capable to love a child. So, we are now in the waiting process again. We know that the right child will come to our home. Emma is not the blond haired blue eyed boy that I imagined us having but she fits so well into our family and I cannot imagine her not being here with us. So, we know that it will work out again.

2 comments:

Blackburns said...

Yea! I am glad that you are through the hoops. Good luck on the waiting. I have a hard time with that because I want instant results. We are taking classes again in August, and hope to be done with the hoops by September. We will let you know how that goes. Glad to see another post. Keep them coming.

alisamm said...

Alisa says:

Oh! So exciting. Let us know how everything goes. Paul and I want to adopt again and are thinking about going through a state agency or through the county as well. We'll see how everything goes. We're not quite ready yet though...Kaia is only 8 months old. We'll wait just a bit longer...


emma sandwich

emma sandwich